Sunday, September 28, 2008

W-E-L-C-O-M-E H-O-M-E M-O-M-M-Y!

While it's only been an extended weekend away...let me tell you this. I appreciate, love, value, respect and admire what my wife does for a living. She is a phenomenal mom to the 2 most amazing kids in the WORLD!!!

To make a long story short, I have had the kids the last few days and while I love spending time with them...they missed their mom. She is in many ways the bedrock of our home. Here are a few verses from the bible that describe her.

Proverbs 31:
25 She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come.
26 She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue.
27 She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness.
28 Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her:

So I don't do it enough, but thank you - thank you - thank you for all you do around here.

We missed you! Welcome home.

Sean, Reagan & Ian :)

3 comments:

LDraper said...

Oh my goodness. I love you guys so much.
Thanks for the weekend away....

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Sean -- You are a good man to publicly thank and acknowledge the work your sweet wife does. Many men forget to do that. Thanks for showing me that some men DO realize these things!!!

Lisa

Keven & Alicia said...

I am SO proud of you Sean, for all that you did while Lindsey was away. Reagan and Ian are so blessed to call you their daddy!